Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day One for the Class of Feb 09


Hi Chickens,
Well I hope you guys weren't too overwhemed by your first plunge into the dangerous waters of VET. I promise you that soon all the Vet-speak will become second nature and the complex web of Vet organisations will become familiar, then everything will fall in place for you.

I have made an email folder and will shortly send out the first group email. If anyone doesn't get it please send me an email to carole.buck@dhrca.com and I will edit your address as necessary.

For day 2 Cert IV TAA you will need to print out the contents of the BTP_simulation folder and also 11 env_Use_TAAO4_T.P.v1.doc. You will find these in the Assessment Tasks_Cluster One folder on Moodle. You should also have a browse through the DES401B resource book to familiarise yourselves with the topic.

I have also put this information on the news forum in Moodle and also in the email so hopefully everyone will get the message.

See you all on the 23rd Feb, and remember, as Bette Midler once said:
'To be successful you don't need good looks or talent - all you need is enthusiasm.' It is my favourite quote.

No comments: