Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sorry it has been so long!


Hello Chickens,
well I have finally found time to update my blog. As the title says, sorry that it has been so long. Lots has happened since the last posting. The February group has finished classes and is now on the road to getting their certificates. There are a couple of contenders for first to the post. Mr. Salter is closest to finishing, but may be pipped at the post by one of the others. There are a few recalcitrants who need to extract the digit and get some folders in (you know who you are). Those who were at the BBQ had a good time and it was great to catch up outside class. Graduation for your group is currently scheduled for 14th of August, but I will have to reschedule as I will be in Alice Springs on that date. I will email you after another date is arranged. The April group is rocking and only has two classes left to go. They are in the midst of assessment and motoring towards the finish collecting as many ticks as possible on the way.

My Alice Springs Chickens (pictured above) will be seeing me again on 9th April and I am looking forward to going back there. Alice Springs was great and I was made to feel really welcome. I was even given a lift to the airport, thanks to Anita for your kind gesture. I hope I can arrange a dinner out with you before I leave this time, but it will have to be during the week as I fly out friday afternoon (couldn't arrange saturday flight unfortunately). You never know what you will see in the Alice - I have added a photo of an man taking his alpaca for a walk in the Todd Mall - just an average day in the red centre!

Now please make sure that any of you whatever group you are in calls me if you need help with assessment tasks. Don't stress out just send an email and I will be in touch. I will try to make more regular postings on the blog from now on. Things have settled down a bit now and hopefully will stay that way.
cheers, Mother Hen.

No comments: